Worship Team for Sunday, November 18
Lay Reader: Len Bryant
Greeter/Usher(s): Delores & Frank Bartholomew
Coffee Hour Host(s): Pat Fithian / Church Conference/Potluck
Counters: Judy Gibbons, Susan Crandall
Worship Team for Sunday, November 25
Lay Reader: Kerri Gibbons
Greeter/Usher(s): Beth & John Tomsick
Coffee Hour Host(s): Judy & Tom Gibbons
Counters: Steve Smallcombe
11/4 Judy Eppler, Pat Fithian
11/11 Patrick McCarthy, Cyndi McCarthy
11/18 Delores & Frank Bartholomew
11/25 Beth & John Tomsick
COFFEE HOUR HOSTS
11/4 Willy & Karen Rust
11/18 Church Conference Potluck
11/4 Mhyrianna Root
11/11 Judy Gibbons
11/18 Len Bryant
11/25 Kerri Gibbons
We need more counters. If you would like to be a counter, please contact Harry Steed @ 966-8393
11/18 Open Hearts Bluegrass Band
Worship involves more than our worship leaders.
We invite people to serve in several ways each Sunday:
• Ushers and greeters - greet people as they arrive for worship, ensuring they have the week’s worship bulletin and a nametag; pass out registration pads and collect them; collect the offering; and assist with communion.
• Song leaders and choir - lead the congregation in singing the hymns and provide special music.
• Musicians - provide weekly accompaniment for hymns and/or offer special music.
• Liturgist - work with the pastor in worship, leading the call to worship and reading the day's scripture.
• Communion steward - prepare communion elements; find communion assistants; and remove elements following service.
• Communion assistants - assist the pastor in sharing the bread and cup with the congregation.