Worship Team for Sunday, July 15
Lay Reader: Bill Tucker
Organist: Meg Clark
Greeter/Usher(s): Tami Robertson, Hillary Milne
Coffee Hour Host(s): Karen W., Tami Robertson, Hillary Milne
Counters: Susan Worcester
Worship Team for Sunday, July 22
Lay Reader: Willy Rust
Organist: Beth Tomsick
Greeter/Usher(s): Cindy Hall, Pat Oliver
Coffee Hour Host(s): Judy Gibbons
July 1 John Scott, Bill Fiske
July 8 Beth & John Tomsick
July 15 Tami Robertson, Hillary Milne
July 22 Cindy Hall, Pat Oliver
July 29 Mhyrianna Root, Clyde Lantz
COFFEE HOUR HOSTS
July 1 Church Picnic & Ice Cream Social
July 8 Kerri Gibbons, Christina Hibert
July 15 Karen W., Tami Robertson, Hillary Milne
July 22 Judy Gibbons
July 1 Mhyrianna Root
July 8 Len Bryant
July 15 Bill Tucker
July 22 Willy Rust
July 29 Lori Vegely
July 1 Ted & Janet Langley in celebration of the their anniversary
We need more counters. If you would like to be a counter, please contact Harry Steed @ 966-8393
July 1 Open Hearts Blue Grass Band
July 22 Meg Clark & Beth Tomsick— Cello & Flut
July 29 John Nilson
Worship involves more than our worship leaders.
We invite people to serve in several ways each Sunday:
• Ushers and greeters - greet people as they arrive for worship, ensuring they have the week’s worship bulletin and a nametag; pass out registration pads and collect them; collect the offering; and assist with communion.
• Song leaders and choir - lead the congregation in singing the hymns and provide special music.
• Musicians - provide weekly accompaniment for hymns and/or offer special music.
• Liturgist - work with the pastor in worship, leading the call to worship and reading the day's scripture.
• Communion steward - prepare communion elements; find communion assistants; and remove elements following service.
• Communion assistants - assist the pastor in sharing the bread and cup with the congregation.