Worship Team for March 17
Lay Reader: Charlotte Heitzmann
Greeter/Usher(s): Patrick McCarthy, Cyndi McCarthy
Coffee Hour Host(s): Paper Shower / Potluck Brunch
Counters: Ann Steed
Worship Team for March 24
Lay Reader: Len Bryant
Greeter/Usher(s): Earl & Charlotte Heitzmann
Coffee Hour Host(s): Mhyrianna Root
Counters: Susan Crandall, Judy Gibbons
3/3 Mhyrianna Root, Kerri Gibbons
3/10 Cindy Hall, Pat Oliver
3/17 Patrick McCarthy, Cyndi McCarthy
3/24 Earl & Charlotte Heitzmann
3/31 Glenn Sutherland, Willy Rust
COFFEE HOUR HOSTS
3/3 Lori Vegely
3/10 Christina Hibert
3/17 Charlotte Heitzmann
3/24 Len Bryant
3/31 Kerri Gibbons
3/3 Redeeming Hearts Praise Band
We need more counters. If you would like to be a counter, please contact Harry Steed @ 966-8393
Worship involves more than our worship leaders.
We invite people to serve in several ways each Sunday:
• Ushers and greeters - greet people as they arrive for worship, ensuring they have the week’s worship bulletin and a name tag; pass out registration pads and collect them; collect the offering; and assist with communion.
• Song leaders and choir - lead the congregation in singing the hymns and provide special music.
• Musicians - provide weekly accompaniment for hymns and/or offer special music.
• Liturgist - work with the pastor in worship, leading the call to worship and reading the day's scripture.
• Communion steward - prepare communion elements; find communion assistants; and remove elements following service.
• Communion assistants - assist the pastor in sharing the bread and cup with the congregation.