Get Ready for . . .EVEN MORE FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
WHAT IS FUN AND FELLOWSHIP? It is a fun fundraiser to help pay for the all the ministries of our church, and to help us keep a full-time pastor. It is also a way of sharing your interests, connecting with old friends, and making new friends with-in and beyond our church family.HOW TO PARTICIPATE (Choose one or both)
Host an event, activity, or service. As a host, you get to choose what, where, when, and how many. See the reverse side for detailed hosting information.
Attend an activity. When you sign up for an activity, 100% of your payment helps fund the church's ministries. Then all you have to do is attend, enjoy some fellowship, and have fun! Sign-ups for events will be held after church October 20, 2019.SAVE THESE DATESToday
- Start thinking of an event, activity, or service you can host. Join forces with others if you want. Contact any F&F Team member (listed below) for more information.September 22, 2019
- Host commitments, including event information, are due. Volunteer to host by contacting any F&F Team member, or by completing the form on the reverse side and turning it in to the church office.October 6, 13, and 20, 2019
- A brochure describing all the F&F events, activities, and services being offered will be available at the worship services. Plan what you want to sign up for, and whom (within or outside the church) you would like to invite.October 20, 2019
- Fun and Fellowship Sign-up Day, after church in the Fellowship Hall. Tickets for all events, activities, and services go on sale at this exciting event.
Any unsold tickets will be available by calling Glenn or Kathy Sutherland at 742-6131.FUN AND FELLOWSHIP TEAM
Barbara Schouten, Email Barbara
Steve Smallcombe, Email Steve
Glenn and Kathy, Sutherland Email Glenn and Kathy
Bill and Debbie, Tucker Email Bill and Debbie
Susan Worcester, Email Susan
, 559-676-6201IDEAS FOR EVENTS, ACTVITIES, AND SERVICES YOU COULD HOST
Wine & Cheese Tasting
Picnic by Dawn Lake
Guided Tour in Yosemite
Decadent Goodies Delivered
St. Patrick's Day Dinner
Ride to Airport
Cooking or Baking Lesson
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- Decide the nature of the event, activity, or service.
- By September 22, 2019, set the place, date, time, price, and maximum number of participants in consultation with the Fun and Fellowship team.
- Provide or arrange for the venue. If church facilities are needed, please contact the office to check the schedule and reserve the space.
- Organize and host the activity as scheduled. Team up with others if you want.
- Absorb any costs of providing the activity.
To register for an event please complete this secure electronic Registration Form or download a Hard Copy
from our Online Library.