Worship involves more than our worship leaders.
We invite people to serve in several ways each Sunday:
• Ushers and greeters - greet people as they arrive for worship, ensuring they have the week’s worship bulletin and a name tag; pass out registration pads and collect them; collect the offering; and assist with communion.
• Song leaders and choir - lead the congregation in singing the hymns and provide special music.
• Musicians - provide weekly accompaniment for hymns and/or offer special music.
• Liturgist - work with the pastor in worship, leading the call to worship and reading the day's scripture.
• Communion steward - prepare communion elements; find communion assistants; and remove elements following service.
• Communion assistants - assist the pastor in sharing the bread and cup with the congregation.